My UofSC Experience for Advisors
Learn more about the My UofSC Experience initiative & how to incorporate it into advising conversations as it provides a more holistic view of a student’s college experience.
After this presentation, you will be able to:
- Describe the relationship of My UofSC Experience to the Beyond The Classroom Matters® (BTCM) system, Experiential Learning Opportunities, and Graduation with Leadership Distinction.
- Identify best practices for discussing My UofSC Experience in advising conversations.
- Identify best practices for tracking My UofSC Experience discussions in EAB Navigate.
- View and show students how to access their My UofSC Experience transcript.
Dr. Claire Robinson, Director of the University Advising Center
Alexa Dean, Undergraduate Academic Advisor, Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Marine Science, Geology, Geophysics, Math, Statistics
- Sara McConville, Coordinator of Advisor Training & Outreach